I recently had readers submit some perks of being handsome, and I’ve selected the best ones:
“Instead of merely being humorous, people will convince themselves you’re hilarious.” - Paul Rudd, New York NY
“The painting in my attic that ages for me is a great conversation piece.” - Dorian [last name witheld], England
“The girls.” - Ted Bundy, Hell (or what if it was heavenOHMYGODYOUGUYS!!!)
“…” - Channing Tatum, Charismaville, USA
Deleted a whole bunch of posts from back when I was regularly doing a webcomic. So I’m going to repost the ones I liked that are off the blog over the next few days.
…when you write “I hope your well” instead of “I hope you’re well”
- Insist to the person you made no mistakes and simply weren’t finished writing, then add “is free of trapped children.”
- Let them know, in your culture, a single grammatical error is a sign of prosperity.
- “Yeah, well fuck you!”
- Remind them that they’re not perfect either, and they have a weird mark on their face. Before they can finish asking “What weird mark?” punch them in the eye.
- Tell them it’s a quote from “Ulysses”.
- Literally die of embarrassment.