…most likely to be yelled out during sex, according to “Unsettling Lists” Magazine:
1. “Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru! Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru!”
2. “Who wrote this shit?”
3. “Live long and be, uh… forceful.”
4. “Fuck, yes, yes, YES!”
5. “What a wonderful SMELL you’ve discovered.”
6. “Ow, damn sandwich took a bite out of me!”
7. Pew! Pew! Pew!
8. Two hours of John Williams music
…that are less dumb than the vast majority of names given to the children of celebrities:
- Nien Nunb
- Nicholas Cage’s son
- (Just a long string of scatting)
- Red 6
- George R. R. J. R. R. Tolkein-Martin
- Oh Boy (girls only)
- Biggs and/or Wedge
- (anything) Weiner
Halloween is coming, and the people who edit “Ha ha ha, what what, can you believe this real thing?” have already analyzed data and compiled a list of the most popular costumes. Here are the top ones:
1. Sexy Played-out Comedic Trope
2. Charlie Sheen (Charlie Sheen only)
3. A bucket of Chum
4. Like, twenty different people, brah’.
5. A person who thinks they’re so fucking clever, don’t they? DON’T THEY?!
6. Gary Busey from that episode of Entourage where he played himself
7. Someone who’s wearing a friends clothes, claims his costume is that friend, speaks to no one at the party after fifteen minutes.
8. The now-headless executive who greenlit “Law Abiding Citizen”
9. I dunno’.
10. Some girl who responds to everything by saying “meh.”